Thursday, March 26

Spring is coming!

This is a picture I took out my kitchen window. I love watching the little birds come and fill up on thistle seeds and water in my birdbath.
I wish I could get some better pictures because they are so pretty. Many days there will be at least six birds in the tree and on the feeder. This one is a pretty yellow and some are a peachy orange color. I seem to stand at my sink many hours a day so I am thrilled that I have such a nice view. Pretty soon this tree will be full of white blooms!


Our weather today does not feel like spring but at least the sun is shining! I know spring temps are coming soon!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love hearing birds chirp:)! But sadly they haven't been chirping dew to the storms here:(.
Hope you have a great weekend!
:)

Tina said...

How peaceful. What a wonderful view from your kitchen window. Enjoy. (I love to watch birds too.)
Thanks for the great photos.
Love and miss y'all. :) (Had to throw in the y'all!)

Dasher

Dasher