Saturday, March 21

Baby blanket for my nephew's new baby boy!

My nephew, Morgan, and his wife, Ashley, had a baby a few months ago and this is the blanket that I made for Peyton. Morgan is serving our country in Baghdad and got to come home for two weeks when he was born. I am so proud of Morgan and so happy about his new little family! If you feel led by the Holy Spirit, please pray for Morgan as he is in harms way and away from his family. You could also pray for Ashley and Peyton as they are away from him too!

I got a new sewing machine for Christmas so it was fun getting to use it for the first time. I didn't realize how old my other one was until I sewed on the new one!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Adorable blanket, MariBeth.
I will pray for your nephew and his sweet family.
It was great talking to you the other day.
Miss you all!
Love,
Tina

Dasher

Dasher