Friday, September 26

Thrift Store Find!

Well, I guess I have to admit that thrift stores are my weakness! I enjoy browsing especially at books and old linens. It seems like there is a thrift store on almost every corner! Some of them are very proud of their stuff but every now and then you find a gem! I really don't know what I will do with it yet, maybe save it for my future grandchildren!!! LOL



This wall hanging was handmade and has
beautiful hand stitches! At the price of
$1.99 I just couldn't resist!


This is a close up view of the front. I really love
red work embroidery. I am working on a few very
simple red work Christmas ornaments hopefully
to give as gifts or hang on our tree. I'll try and post
some pictures of those when I am finished with
them.



This is a close up view of the back

No comments:

Dasher

Dasher