Thursday, September 25

I love Fall!



I just bought this simple little fall decoration along with a pumpkin spice candle and it is funny how both of those simple little things really make me smile everytime I look at them and love the way the candle makes our home smell so yummy! I love watching the leaves change colors, cooler weather, pumpkins coming into the stores, apples and caramel and the list goes on. I hope you will stop and enjoy this new season!

Here is a verse from Isaiah that I was reminded of today and I hope it will bless you as much as it did me!


"Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is inscrutable.
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who lacks might He increases power.
Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the LORD
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary."

Isaiah 40:28-31

2 comments:

Tina said...

What a lovely picture and post. Thanks for the reminder to slow down and enjoy the season. Thanks also for the wonderful reminder of God's Word and how He will work through us, lifting us up to soar for Him.
Enjoy your weekend!
In His love,
Tina

Jessica said...

I love fall too! It's not very fallish here yet, but this morning was great when I stepped outside. Thanks for sharing that passage. Really encouraging!

Dasher

Dasher