Wednesday, June 4

May 2, 2008 Part 1 : The Biggest Surprise in my Life!

It was Friday around 5:00 pm and I was expecting our good friends, Gabe and Katie, from Montgomery Alabama to come for a visit. Gabe worked with Monty when we lived in Montgomery and our family became to love Gabe and Katie. Of course I was thrilled when Gabe emailed us saying his company was sending him to Idaho to work on a project for a few days. I thought only God could arrange this neat reunion!

Well, little did I know when I opened the door to greet them it was my sister, Melinda. (I haven't seen her since we moved last August from Montgomery Alabama) At first I thought, "oh know!, Gabe and Katie are coming too!" but then she told me she was Gabe and Katie. A few minutes later one of my best friends appeared at the front door! I just couldn't believe my eyes! I truly felt like I was going to have a heart attack from the shock of it all! It was the biggest surprise I have had in my life! I then realized that they had come for my 40th birthday! What a gift!


















And then I see my friend, Angela!!!! And I need to mention that Angela has never flown, never been away this far from her 5 boys! My sister also is very busy and keeps her grandbaby so it was HUGE deal for her also to make arrangements to come and see me!










What a GREAT day! I will never ever forget it!

Part 2 to my story coming soon!




No comments:

Dasher

Dasher