Monday, August 24

Amelia's Birthday






We had a very fun time celebrating Amelia's birthday at a local park. There was a fountain at the park for the kids to play in and they loved it.
I was decorating the cake a few hours before the party was to begin and I accidentally broke the dolls arm off. It was the kind of doll made for doll cakes and was only the top half of the doll. I had just watched a you tube video on how to use a real Barbie doll so we quickly came up with plan B and it worked. God is so good to me! Getting the cake to the park was also a challenge but we made it and all was a success. I made felt crowns for the girls to take home and I think they turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Malisa said...

Lookas like a FUN day! Wish we could have been there! Love you! Malisa

Tina said...

Hard to believe Amelia is 4! The cake was adorable - all the time you put in. Thinking quickly - God is good providing mom's what they need! :) Looks like a great party. The crowns were very cute. I'm sure all the princesses loved them. Thanks for sharing. Miss you all!

Dasher

Dasher