Wednesday, December 10

My new kitchen gadget!





After I finally figured out how to work the cookie press it was so much fun and the cookies were so delicious!




The girls had lots of fun decorating them! I am trying really hard to make sure that we do these type of activities more often not just once a year. I struggle to do stuff like this because it takes lots of patience and usually a pretty big mess to clean up. Mattie Grace did help me clean the kitchen so that was nice.














2 comments:

Jessica said...

My sister and i were just talking about how much we enjoyed making press cookies at Christmastime, when we were growing up. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Jennspiration said...

Hi Mari Beth! We received your family Christmas letter, and was excited to see that you had a blog. I will definately be checking in! Hoping to get together with you sometime! (How long have I been saying that?!)

Dasher

Dasher