Thursday, April 10

April 10, 2008 Co-Op Day

Today we went to our co-op group and it was fun. Amelia now goes to the pre-school class and calls it her "little class". I teach art the first hour with Mattie Grace and then I go to Amelia's class and help out with her class. In art today we used Perler beads and made them into magnets. Mattie Grace made a flower.




Here is the flower that Mattie Grace made.



My friend, Sarah, took this picture of me ironing the beads. We teach art together and we have a fun time even though both of us really don't like coming up with art projects.


Here is Amelia holding her paper she made about the senses. Her favorite song at school is about 5 little monkeys. We had to sing it ALL the way home today. She was so cute singing it. It goes something like this:
5 little monkeys swinging in a tree, teasing Mr. Alligator you can't catch me, you can't catch me, when along came Mr. alligator quiet as can be and SNAPPED that monkey right out of that tree! 4 little monkeys swinging in a tree.......It has cute hand motions that go with it.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yeah for you!!!! I didn't know you had a blog - and such great pictures. I loved reading all your posts. I got excited seeing the colors of Kendall's new pillows - until I realized they were for Boise State rather than Auburn!!! :)
Hope you guys are doing well. I'll be checking by often. :)
In His love,
Tina

Tina said...

Yeah for you!!!! I didn't know you had a blog - and such great pictures. I loved reading all your posts. I got excited seeing the colors of Kendall's new pillows - until I realized they were for Boise State rather than Auburn!!! :)
Hope you guys are doing well. I'll be checking by often. :)
In His love,
Tina

Dasher

Dasher