Wednesday, March 12

My first day blogging!

I guess I am now officially a blogger! I am going for it and hoping I can figure out how to do what seems like everyone in the world is doing now! I can't be left behind! I know I can do it because I have a husband that knows everything about computers and he will for sure help me out. You know I love you, honey!

It was a beautiful day today so we met Monty for lunch at the Boise Zoo. Amelia kept saying we were going to see the "aminals"! It was so cute. We had a really fun time. The highlight of our day was watching the condor eat a rat. We were about 2 feet from it so it was quite fascinating. We also got to see the tiger up close too! He was sitting next to the glass wall. I knew they were big animals but I just couldn't believe how big he really was especially his paws! I hope to have some pictures from the zoo up soon!

No comments:

Dasher

Dasher